Company: MOMENTUM INSTORE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: 25000 - 28000
An exciting opportunity has arisen, and we are now looking for a Client Delivery Manager to join our busy team.
Reporting into our Client Services Manager the Client Delivery Manager will take responsibility for ensuring all allocated accounts and/or clients are fully resourced and projects are completed on time, to budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
The Client Delivery Manager will liaise with the client where appropriate and build client relationships in order to proactively manage client projects.About Momentum Instore
Momentum Instore live to deliver on our client’s instore brand experiences.
We’ve worked hard to be able to keep that promise, working hand in hand with some of the nation’s largest retailers and brands to deliver seamless instore marketing campaigns for over 40 years.Client Delivery Manager Key accountabilities
- Delivering numerous projects on time and within budget.
- Administering all activities and manage expectations while ensuring all operational objectives are fully achieved.
- Building strong client relationships as the main operational point of contact for your allocated accounts and/or clients.
- Providing key information to the client prior to the project going live and then ongoing as requested within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring that client expectations are managed effectively with the aim to always exceed expectations where possible.
- Managing any client/field/office complaints in relation to your allocated account(s).
- Maintaining comprehensive knowledge & full visibility of the client and their requests and/or forthcoming works.
- Preparing quote models as required for approval by senior management.
- Ensuring client SLA and Guidelines are fulfilled at all times.
- Responsible for all client invoicing for your allocated account(s).
Have previous project management experience and a good understanding of retail operations is not essential but would be beneficial to this exciting new role.
Having excellent organisation, written and verbal communication skills and being competent with the Microsoft packages, specifically Excel is preferred.
If you have experience in this field and enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment, then you could be the person we are looking for! Apply now! NO AGENCIES PLEASE