An established games studio are on the look-out for an experienced game programmer, with experience using Unreal Engine 4, to join their team on a remote contract basis. The team are aiming to expand their in-house team and resultantly are open to the role becoming permanent upon the conclusion of the contract.
Established by industry veterans, they are currently working on the development of the multi-platform release of their own IP. With a leadership team made up of industry elites, they are on a journey to reach the summit of the UK gaming market.
Unreal Engine Programmer Role
This fantastic opportunity is all about people with a passion for game development working together to create the best product possible. You will receive a competitive rate, the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and varied role and work with the best in the industry. Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement game features.
- Lead in improvements throughout the codebase alongside the rest of the development team.
- Prototyping new ideas and more.
- Sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Strong C++ ability
- Clean, well-commented code
- Multi-platform development experience
- Have commercial experience using UE4
The interview process includes a Zoom interview, organised following a review of the CV. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
If you want to discuss similar opportunities, please feel free to email me at #removed#