Job role: Administrator / Data Entry Clerk
Job Type: Permanent (40 hours per week)
Hours of work: 8am - 5pm and 10am - 7pm on alternative weeks
Location: Birmingham outskirts of central - accessible via public transport
Job Overview of Administrator:
Our client, a well established reputable company are looking for an experienced administrator to join their office in the outskirts of Birmingham.
The key responsibilities of a Administrator:
Is to ensure all administrative duties are kept on top of and efficiently organised to help the business run smoothly.
Main Duties of a Administrator:
- Purchasing Administrative Support
- Contract Review Administrative Support
- Transport Administrative Support
- Progressing customer orders and dealing with customer queries
- Speaking to production to find out turnaround and adding notes on all jobs
- Taking information from customer orders to produce job cards for production
- Verbal data entry for part descriptions
- Matching up orders with delivery notes to send to H/O for payment
- Producing Courier consignment notes
- Dealing with internal and external post
Key Requirements of Administrator:
- Background in Administration
- Computer literate
- Motivated and hardworking
- Team Player
- Be accurate and have attention to detail
The role involves working to daily, weekly and monthly deadlines and requires excellent attention to detail.
In return the company will provide a 26 days annual holiday entitlement an excellent salary with profit related pay.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY. If you are not contacted by this date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
You can view all of our roles on #removed#-angels.com or on #removed#/OfficeAngelsBham
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.