Templeton and Partners are seeking a Analyst Developer for one of our multinational clients within the Oil & Energy Sector to be based in their London Office but currently it would be remote working until further notice. This position will be on a contract basis for 1 year with the potential to extend and will be operating INSIDE IR35.
My client is looking for the experienced Analyst Developer below:
Analyst Developer to help expand the trading desks quantitative ability by providing a capability to provide development support and best practices to market analysts. This will enable the desk analysts to continue on working on the 'quant-stack' and the developers to work on the 'tech stack'. The quant developer will work in tandem with the analysis team to build scalable models.
- Phyton e.g. Packages: Numpy, SciPy, Sickt-Learn or Keras or Tensorflow
- Power Trading/Commodities Experience
- Statistical background e.g. Masters or PhD in STEM Subjects, (Financial Engineering preferable)
- Experience in working with low granularity time series data
- Experience in working with Data Engineers to get the most out of ETL processes
- Experience with Azure (Blobstorage, Cosmo DB)
- Dedicated to Agile best practices - (shared understanding, enough documentation, focus)
- Familiarity with storage quality practices
I look forward to reviewing your application and discussing this opportunity further.