This leisure company is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their London finance team in this varied role.
- Preparation of the monthly management account packs
- Preparation of weekly financial reports
- Month end duties including; accruals, prepayments, fixed asset register
- Reconcile service charge and rent balances
- Assist with the preparation of pricing analysis for the annual review of product pricing
- Preparation of various account reconciliations
- Closing of Purchase Ledger at month end
- Posting month end journals
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with external audit
- Developing strong relationships with external suppliers
- Plan and maintain cash flow activity
- Ad hoc duties within accounting function
Skills & Experience:
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role preparing management accounts
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
You will need to be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision and be able to prioritise in a fast paced and demanding environment. You will be motivated with the ability to hit the ground running. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work collaboratively in a team. You must have an enquiring and commercial mindset with confidence to challenge and use your own judgement.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at with a brief covering note.