Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Layout and fit up piping systems according to specifications and appropriate trade 63+and building codes.
• Sweat or braze copper systems.
• Install hangers or supports for systems.
• Assemble and install Supermarket Refrigerated fixtures as necessary.
• Follows all OSHA standards for safety.
• Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
• At least 5 years' experience as a Pipefitter and Refrigerated fixture installation in the commercial mechanical contracting industry and Supermarket industry.
• Must be able to read and understand detailed blueprints.
• Knowledge of complex Refrigeration, plumbing and piping installation.
• PVC (Glue Joints) up to 16"
• Strong pipe-fitting skills and proven experience soldering, brazing, grooving, threading and/or welding pipe systems
• Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity
• Ability to identify basic trade materials by size, shape and function
• Good basic math skills
• Must own hand tools for the trade (Major tools will be provided)
Some travel will be required
Role: Supermarket Refrigeration fixture installation and piping Journeyman
Apply for this job now.