Title: Maintenance Mechanic
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Code: EB-20360
Tekberry is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to work on-site with our client, a world-class food manufacturer in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a full-time, at-will position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance on a wide variety of equipment, machines, and facility.
- Minimize production downtime due to mechanical reasons through quick response.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and perform required preventive maintenance actions such as lubrication, cleaning, filter change and the like.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain basic industrial electric, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Utilize a wide variety of hand, portable, and machine tools to perform assignments. Run services to new or relocated equipment (air, water, electrical).
- Perform packaging equipment setup and changeover including fine tuning and necessary adjustment.
- Perform non-certified welding and simple machining operations as needed for repair and maintenance tasks.
- Provide technical guidance to Mechanic 2.
- Follow lockout/tagout safety procedures during service and repair. Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Comply with the rules and regulations set forth in employee handbook, safety manual and the GMP booklet.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- During peak season or base on company needs overtime is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to three years related experience and/or training.
- Requires a well-rounded and experienced knowledge of the practices, tools, equipment and materials used in assigned skill trade area.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, figure proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Role: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Santa Rosa,
Apply for this job now.