Are you looking for an opportunity with a remarkable company that is honest, has strong morals and values, builds trust with clients one client at a time, supports you in the field and is veteran owned? If your answer is "Yes!" then Strongbuilt Plumbing and Air is the company for you!
We have an immediate need for an experienced Plumber with following skill set, experience, and drive:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Routine maintenance in residential buildings
• Installation and repair of damaged or stressed water, gas, and sewer systems
• Repair/replace plumbing fixtures in kitchens, bathrooms, and other areas as requested by client
• Record keeping of time and material
• Follow all plumbing codes, installation requirements, and regulations
• Maintain a clean, organized, and stocked truck
• Communicate professionally at all times with customers, vendors, fellow employees, and the office staff in person, over the phone, and in writing
• Follow all established safety procedures, including wearing appropriate shoes, gloves, and protective clothing as needed
• Required to be on-call after hours and weekends on a rotational basis
High School graduate or General Education degree (GED) Required
Minimum five (5) years experience in residential plumbing service
• Must have a current valid driver's license with clean driving record
• In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repair of plumbing systems, techniques, procedures, equipment and terminology
• Ability to understand and implement current plumbing code
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints and piping diagrams
Must be able to perform all functions of your position with regard to weather and physical requirements, as well as the successful completion of a pre-employment background check- including a drug screen.
• Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Aflac after 60 days, 401k
• Company vehicle
• Relocation assistance
Apply for this job now.