Lucrative Job Opportunity: Journeyman Well Pump Technician
Full Time Position with Competitive Pay and Opportunity for Advancement
Beginning Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 per hour DOE
We are an established Well Drilling, Pump and Water Filtration Company located in the Southeastern United States. We are seeking a motivated individual who has the ability to work alone or as a team member. Technician will diagnose, repair water well equipment, service and install water filtration systems, perform well production tests as well as other duties.
Offering a full time position with competitive pay; paid holidays after 90 days. Work day hours from 7:30 a.m. to completion of job; must be willing to work overtime when necessary. Company vehicle provided during working hours
· Needs to have general construction experience-plumbing and electrical experience a plus
· Pump (submersible) or Large Centrifugal experience a plus
· Water Treatment Equipment (filter system) experience a plus
· Background check, drug test and valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
· CDL License (preferred)
· Load appropriate supplies into truck each morning as well as keep inventory of parts
· Drive light/medium duty vehicle to and from service sites
· Perform service diagnostics on well or water treatment equipment, pumps
· Perform repair services
· Perform work in a timely efficient manner to keep on schedule
· Follow proper safety procedures and use proper safety equipment
· Properly care for and maintain company vehicles and equipment
· Ability to keep accurate records for billing and timekeeping
· Needs to be able to communicate with customers and office staff
Position can be physically demanding at times; includes heavy lifting (75lbs minimum); must be able to work outside in heat, rain, cold.
Role: Journeyman Well Pump Technician
Location: West End,
Apply for this job now.