COMPANY: SHIPLEY COLLEGE
JOB TYPE: Part Time, Permanent
SALARY: Scale 4 points 15 - 18 (FTE £19,578 - £21,307) Actual Salary £13,656 - £14,863
Shipley College is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and experienced Job Coach to work with learners who have an identified support need due to Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND). A Job Coach can play a valuable role in the success of a young person with additional needs gaining paid work.
Situated in Saltaire, Shipley College is committed to high standards and offers a happy, caring environment where both staff and students are encouraged to do their best.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands the importance of forming professional relationships with employers
- Has an understanding of working with young people with SEND
- Understands the values of supported employment
- Has excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Is calm, patient, caring and a good communicator
- Is flexible in where they work and in the hours they work
- Enjoys working with young people and is interested and committed to meeting their individual needs
- Is able to work as part of and contribute effectively to the team
- Is able to coach a young person during their work placement
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and experienced staff team
- An opportunity to make a difference
- A positive and caring working environment
- dAn exciting job role where no two days are the same
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information.
Role: Job Coach
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.