Part-Time and Full-Time Restaurant Opportunities in High-Volume Kitchen, including Prep Cook, Grill Cook, Bakery, Salad Prep, Dishwasher.
Berlin Farmstead Restaurant, a division of Dutchman Hospitality Group, Inc., is seeking high quality candidates who are positive, friendly and self-motivated to come serve on our great team. We offer a clean and beautiful work environment, competitive wages, and opportunities for advancement.
We currently have the following “Heart of the House” positions available:
- Prep Cook -- Part-Time or Full-Time, AM or PM Shifts, rotating schedule
- Grill Cook -- Part-Time or Full-Time, AM or PM Shifts, rotating schedule
- Bakery - Day Shift -- Part-Time or Full-Time, rotating schedule
- Bakery - Night Shift -- Full-Time, Self-Motivated / Driven individual
- Salad Prep -- Part-Time or Full-Time, AM or PM Shifts, rotating schedule
- Dishwasher -- Part-Time or Full-Time, AM or PM Shifts, rotating schedule
We are a drug free environment and offer a friendly, family-oriented environment.
Candidates may also apply in person at Berlin Farmstead Restaurant and ask for Nancy Ward or any other Manager.
Der Dutchman, Dutch Valley, and Berlin Farmstead Restaurants are separate divisions of Dutchman Hospitality Group (DHG). Originating in scenic small-town Ohio, DHG consists of restaurants, bakeries, shops, theater and inns whose products and services are tied to the talents, traditions, and values of the Amish and Mennonite community. We aim to provide local customers with a warm inviting place to meet friends and family. For out-of-town guests we intend to be a charming get-away full of comforts and relaxation. For everyone, there is good home-style food and interesting shops selling a variety of foods, gifts, and furnishings for the home.
Role: Restaurant Staff -- Kitchen / Bakery
Apply for this job now.