Are you an experienced Paralegal, Conveyancer or Solicitor and looking for your next role? Our client based in Nottingham are looking for an individual to join their nurturing and supportive business due to growth and expansion. You will be involved in the marketing & developing of the busy residential department whilst handling a large number of case files. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch!
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Current or recent experience within a fast paced residential department
- Ability to manage a mixed caseload
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
The ideal candidate will have a residential background and will demonstrate the ability to manage a large and mixed caseload. You will be an excellent communicator and a great team player. Having experience with shared ownership leases, right to buys & joint tenancies will also be advantageous.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Dealing with a mixed caseload including sales & purchases, re-mortgages & new builds
- Dealing with third party suppliers and estate agents
- Dealing with shared ownership leases, right to buys, severances of joint tenancies & general property matters
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £25,000 - £45,000 per annum, depedant on experience
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - #removed#/jobs