The Rec Pool is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a successful multinational organisation who offer plenty of opportunity for personal progression. They offer top standard of care across all types of services including supported living and residential.
We have various residential and supported living services within the Sturminster Newton DT10 area. There is a range of service users with learning disabilities, mental health conditions and autism.
You will provide care and support personalised to the people supported in line with their Care Plan. You will work within the team to provide individual high quality person-centred care to individuals needs/support, supporting each to reach their optimum potential (hopes and dreams).
The Role: Support Worker
- NVQ/QCF2 or 3 in Social Care Awareness or equivalent
- 6 months experience in similar role or desire to work in the Health and Social Care Sector
- Experience working with non-verbal communication methods
- Experience of working with people with different needs and levels of complexity
- Full driving licence to transport individuals we support in the community
- Proven ability to problem solving
- Experience working in a changing environment
- The ability to drive and access to your own vehicle would be desirable, but it is not essential
- Day, Night, and sleep in shifts available
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.00 /hour
Role: Adults Support Worker
Location: Sturminster Newton,
Apply for this job now.