Community Connections, LLC is a program dedicated to treating individuals with eating disorders and is currently looking for Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT's) to join our team.
The Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) is a key position and is responsible for assisting, supporting and teaching the skills necessary to enable clients to achieve their daily living in a 24 hour living situation.
Nightly Responsibilities Include:
*Main responsibilities include prepping for the next business day including but not limited too, nightly deep cleaning throughout facility, nightly food preparation, nightly documentation filing, patient monitoring, patient assistance medications, patient transportation.
Job Responsibilities Also Include:
*Implement Treatment Plans and/or Individual Support Plans (ISP)
* Provide teaching and support in accordance with individual treatment plans and target behavior plans.
* Assure all required documentation is complete, legible and written according to policy and standards.
* Complete assessments and provide input into the development of services, goals and objectives.
* Assist clients in arranging medical and behavioral services.
* Member of treatment team assuring that training and daily activities are implemented and documented as scheduled.
* Provide financial management assistance to clients in the residence, as assigned.
* Assist in arranging transportation to day programs, medical appointments and other community activities. Assist clients in maintaining contact with their families.
* Assist clients in accessing available community resources.
* Facilitate group counseling sessions/complete counseling notes.
*Facilitate community re-integration services
Minimum two years of documented overnight experience from previous employer.
Hourly Rate at $13.00 to $13.50 per hour. Starting Rate dependent on experience.
This full time schedule consists of 40 hours and a variation of Or a combination of days of the week.
Requirements include, Level 1 fingerprint card, clean driving record, current CPR and First Aid documentation, current TB screening.
Community Connections, does recognize that each individual has a unique story, and his or her own distinctive strengths and challenges. With input from the individual, his or her loved ones, and our Eating Disorder experts, we develop an individualized eating disorder treatment plan for each member.
We help each individual develop the skills he or she will need to experience recovery. Residential treatment and the Outpatient program provide individuals with a supportive peer group that understands the challenges that arise from an eating disorder. By living together or participating in the Outpatient clinic with continuous therapeutic support, individuals learn to practice making healthy decisions when they experience feelings that accompany their eating disorder. Individuals will learn to be mindful of feelings like anxiety, fear or shame, and to experience those feelings in ways that won't compromise their lives.
Role: Behavioral Health Technician - Overnight Shift (12A-8A) Full-Time
Apply for this job now.