Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Blackpool Council to provide them with a Practice Development Manager to join their Children's Intervention Service.
3 - 6 months which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Position. (37.5 hours)
Location - Blackpool, FY1 3JW.
Rate of Pay £38+ per hour - Negotiable depending on experience.
About the Role;
To work in their Targeted Intervention Service delivering services to children, young people and families across our town.
- Bring together teams who deliver support to Children and Families including our Leaving Care Service.
- Provide leadership to ensure that the highest standards of effective practice are delivered and maintained by the service.
- The focus will be on achieving the best outcomes for those we serve, the highest possible professional standards, managing and motivating a multi-disciplinary staff team, having oversight of case management and ensuring effective assessment and outcome-based interventions are delivered.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a supportive and forward-thinking team of people, committed to ensuring a quality service is provided.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport etc.)
- Reference contact details covering last five years of employment.
- Driving License.
- Enhanced DBS. (Childrens)
- HCPC / Social Care England Registered.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.