We are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator / Administrative Assistant. We are looking for someone who has strong customer service and administrative skills and one who is friendly and professional.
We are a growing, medium sized floor-covering / tile store engaged in the following:
- floor-covering, tile and countertop sales and installation
- kitchen & bath remodels
- insurance restoration work
- wholesale to contractors and other customers
We are based in Anaheim, CA.
We are a busy store with significant needs in administrative / coordination / customer service work. Accordingly, the job responsibilities can include work such as:
- performing administrative functions such as inputting invoices, ordering supplies, answering phones, following up on customer orders, and various other administrative functions.
- handling coordination functions such as scheduling projects / jobs, coordinationg outgoing orders by sending sales order confirmations, obtaining shipping quotes and tracking outgoing shipments, and various other coordinating functions
- providing adminsitrative support for the sale people and the managers, when needed
We work hard to maintain a work environment that is positive, yet one where productivity is expected and needed. Qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass a background check and have reliable transportation.
Please specify your salary requirement (or at least a range) with your resume submission.
employment type: full-time
Carpet One stores enjoy the benefits of award winning showrooms, national buying power (there are over 800 Carpet One stores in the US and Canada), and unmatched warranties. On a nationwide basis, Carpet One stores are the #1 choice for flooring by consumers. Our corporate website is #removed# Our store website is #removed#
Role: Customer Service Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.