Secondary Supply Teachers
£90-£130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS Status or equivalent
Starting January 2021
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking Newly Qualified or Experienced Teacher to work in Secondary School's across Birmingham area on a supply basis. The role is flexible in terms of hours and days. It will start in September where we are anticipating to be very busy with day to day cover.
About the role:
- Managing behaviour of the students in a Secondary School setting
- To commence in September 2020
- Work is already planned so there will be no pressure on you
- Working with students who are looking to complete their GCSE'S or A Levels.
- Flexibility on what day's are suitable to work
- Full or part time hours depending on your requirements
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
- Suitably qualified to teach, have QTS or QTLS.
- Have previous experience working with children that we are able to reference within the last 2 years.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
ABC TEACHERS is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC TEACHERS
ABC TEACHERS is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and
What ABC Teachers have to offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Chelsea Beard in the Secondary team on 0121 481 2231. Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.