COMPANY: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a regulatory solicitor/barrister dealing with professional regulatory matters within the Healthcare sector.
Here is a chance to join a prestigious UK firm in Reading, and be part of its award-winning Professional Regulatory team.
Working as part of an established fee earning team and with a team of case support paralegals, you can expect a great deal of variety in this role.
Duties will include:
- Investigating or managing the investigation of cases
- Analysis of evidence
- Drafting advice, charges and associated documents
- Communicating clearly with a wide range of stakeholders
- Advocacy experience desirable but not essential
- Attending expert conferences and some substantive fitness to practice hearings.
You will communicate extensively with witnesses, professional registrants, legal representatives and professional clients including the regulators' hearings managers.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years' PQE and a healthcare regulatory or mixed litigation background as the practice act for professional regulators in the healthcare, education and accountancy sectors.
To be considered for this regulatory solicitor/barrister role based in Reading, please apply now or contact Gayle Woolf.