Our Milton Keynes-based client is looking for an experienced Export Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis for approximately three months. The right candidate will have a strong background within export administration and experience with foreign trade.
The successful candidate will be predominantly home-based, and IT equipment will be provided.
Position: Export Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5pm (45 minutes for lunch)
Salary: Up to £13.00 per hour (DOE)
The job will involve…
- Working on a busy Sales Desk where sales orders are despatched to Scandinavia, Ireland, UAE, France and Itally predominantly
- Processing Sales Orders from purchase to despatch and invoicing
- Handling the additional documentation requirements that are needed due to Brexit
- Using SAP for Sales Order Processing (experience required)
The person will…
- Have experience with SAP for Sales Order Processing and Material Management (essential)
- Have experience with Foreign Trade (export processes and regulations)
- Have a good level of knowledge with Microsoft Excel (essential)
- Have a professional and reliable approach to their work, along with a “can do” attaitude
- Be immediately available