COMPANY: OFFICE COLLECTIVE LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Executive Assistant / Boutique Investment Firm
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, Tier 1 family boutique investment office
- To £40K + very generous bonus + 25 days hols + private medical and dental insurance
- Nearest tube: Notting Hill Gate
- Either a financial services / private family office background is essential
Executive Assistant - role overview:
This sought-after Executive Assistant opportunity is for a Notting Hill based boutique Investment firm with an enviable blue chip, institutional heritage. The firm manages estates of a certain high profile, HNW families and is based in beautiful, open plan, modern offices close to Notting Hill Gate tube station.
As Executive Assistant you’ll work closely with the Operations Manager as well as providing PA support to two Partners. The environment is pressured and fast-paced and it would only suit an entrepreneurial, highly capable PA used to working within a close-knit, dynamic, highly professional team and liaising effortlessly with HNW individuals. You’ll naturally take ownership for managing projects and will have high levels of self-motivation and initiative. In return you will receive an excellent salary, very generous annual bonus and fabulous benefits!
Hours: 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Executive Assistant - key requirements:
- Strong PA experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Exceptional communication, both spoken and written
- High level of emotional intelligence
- The personality to thrive within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Brilliant organisation
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Polished presentation and grooming
Executive Assistant - key responsibilities:
- Providing EA support to two Partners including managing diaries, arranging travel, handling correspondence, calls and emails
- Assisting the Operations Manager with office management, arranging meetings, admin projects, record keeping etc
- Assisting with expense reviews, financial statements, company newsletter
- Formatting presentations
- Responding to client requests
- Liaising with various financial and legal institutions
- Managing relationships
Due to the high volume of applicants, Office Collective can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.