A Packager helps ensure that manufactured items are ready for shipment by placing them into containers, sealing and labeling the items, and preparing the item for transport.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
CL Staffing is a recognized leader in the staffing industry serving a base clients ranging from Fortune 500 to medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start ups.
Job Skills Valuation
ORGANIZATION EFFECTIVENESS SOLUTIONS
Clarify,design,execute and measure the effectiveness of your human resource policies and procedures, including:
Human Resource Technology
Apply for this job now.