Our company is one of the largest national contractors in the country that offers interior and exterior lighting and electrical services, including on-demand and preventive maintenance, Energy Management System service, and installation. We provide services for retail, manufacturing, commercial, and food service companies.
We are seeking a licensed Electrician Journeyman to service Houston and surrounding areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Travel for service calls (50% of service calls in Marion and surrounding areas).
- Work remotely from home office with a local storage unit as base of operations.
- Work with the dispatcher and customer service representatives to ensure work orders are completed on time.
- Troubleshoot electrical and lighting systems to ensure customer stores are 100% operational.
- Implement knowledge of electrical theory, lighting, troubleshooting, and lamp and ballast.
- Maintain an inventory of frequently used electrical items.
- Install new equipment.
- Replace electrical and lighting components for existing layouts.
- Order inventory supplies, maintain truck inventory, and follow store paperwork requirements.
- Journeyman Electrician license.
- Able to get a Class A commercial driving license and provide electrical tools.
- Strong knowledge of electrical networking and lighting.
- Able to manage a truck inventory level of 150 electrical/lighting supplies.
- Own electrical tools.
- Weekly travel (up to 50% of the time).
Powered by JazzHR