Company: THE CENTER FOR YOUTH AND FAMILY SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
At The Center for Youth and Family Solutions, we pride ourselves in believing in the enduring strength, creativity, and perseverance of the human and community spirit. We feel very strongly about:
- Achieving solutions in collaboration with those that have been touched by trauma, grief and loss, abuse and neglect, and other significant life challenges
- Acknowledging, embracing and utilizing the diversity of those we serve and serve with;
- Treating everyone with dignity, compassion and respect.
If you feel equally strong about those sentiments, we encourage you to apply to be a Counseling Supervisor. This team member will provide training and clinical guidance to therapists serving child welfare clients and voluntary clients in the community; maintaining a culturally sensitive, empowerment based approach to services and ensure effective, best-practice delivery of therapeutic services; provide direct therapeutic services to a small caseload; complete quarterly and annual reports to private and government funders.
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited graduate institution in social work, marriage and family therapy, counseling, psychology, or a closely related human service field.
- Clinical License in Social work, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Must pass DCFS background check
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and three years of driving experience
- Sign on bonus at hire and again upon successful completion of initial probation
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Choice of 4 medical plans including PPO and high deductible plans with HSA
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer paid life insurance and LTD
- Flexible spending plan and dependent care plan