Our client is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world. From their contact centres to care homes; health and dental centres to their state-of-the-art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of their operation is dedicated to a purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. They pride themselves on working with brilliant people who put their customers at the heart of everything they do.
They are an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London. Committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for their patients, they are one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse - Theatres to come and join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing initial emergency care as required
- Providing immediate post-operative care
- Ensuring all equipment is checked prior to use and any faults reported to the Theatre Co-ordinator
- Preparing patients for clinical/ operative procedures, both in anaesthetics and surgery
- Providing assistance in clinical/ operative procedures, both anaesthetics and surgery
Skills and Requirements:
- NMC Registered Nurse with a min of 4 years experience
- Experience working within an acute hospital setting
- Experience working within Scrubs, General and Orthopaedics
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.