Cleaner needed for a Secondary School in North Doncaster!
A Secondary School that we work with in the North Doncaster area are looking for a cleaner to work in between the hours of 08:00 - 15:00 to help with the general hygiene and safety from the coronavirus inside the school building.
The day to day duties include, but are not limited to:
- Emptying waste bins
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors
- Cleaning high contact areas such as lift buttons and door handles
- Cleaning toilets, urinals and wash basins
- Wiping down and dusting furniture
The ideal candidate would have experience of cleaning
You must be self-motivated and also be able to work unsupervised. Flexibility is also required to provide cover for annual leave.
As a member of the TeacherActive team, you will have access to a wide selection of benefits. These include:
- Market leading rates of pay, as well as a clear and easy payment method
- A dedicated and knowledgeable team of consultants available to assist you
- Excellent career opportunities
- Fantastic referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
Please contact Jack on 0114 321 0757 or email your CV to #removed#.