Our client is a highly recognised organisation in the public sector, who are on the lookout for an Applications Developer to work out of their offices based in Twickenham.
- To develop and improve applications through complex system configuration and programming (e.g. using SQL) apps through SQL programming and to troubleshoot complex system problems and find resolutions.
- To understand business requirements and develop corporate applications in service of this.
- There are numerous corporate applications spanning finance system, HR, timetabling, CRM, patient records, to name a few and there are plans to develop, improve, and expand the applications portfolio.
Knowledge and Qualifications
Proficiency in the following areas:
- MSSQL Server, including SQL Server Profiler
- T-SQL stored procedures, functions and triggers
- API and web services
Experience of one or more of the following systems
- Celcat, Occam, CRM system, SSRS, HR systems, Finance systems.
Public sector experience is desirable but not essential.