Triumph Consulting Solutions is currently seeking individuals for a Manager Trainee position. As a company, our clients have asked us to continue our tradition of quality customer retention and new client acquisition sales by giving us the opportunity to expand into several new markets. Therefore, we are looking for sharp, energetic professionals who have great team management skills and who can successfully engage in a face-to-face sales/marketing atmosphere with strictly small-mid sized business/corporate accounts (no consumer accounts), and who aspire to move into a managerial position, overseeing teams of 15-25 people in additional locations opening in 2019.
Management Trainee's expectations:
- Learn thoroughly the sales/client acquisition process
- Executive leadership and team management strategies
- Hire and Train new team members
- Public Speaking / Run effective meetings on market strategy
- Work hand in hand with Human Resources/Finance departments of the company
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Manage customer service and accounts with clients
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative customer service and sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching ability, working in a highly team-based environment
- 4-Year degrees are preferred (but not required) in either Business Management, Communications, Entrepreneurship, or related majors.
- Excellent time management
- Great energy/attitude to set the tone for the team
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager is helpful
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Travel opportunities available - short term and conference attendance across different U.S. markets
- Company sponsored gym membership now available
- Benefits offered / gas allowance
- Philanthropic involvement with multiple charities and organizations is integrated into our corporate culture - it's great to give back
- Performance based bonuses and incentives at all times - work hard, play hard
- Upwards mobility / internal growth - promotions from within is our mindset
This will begin as an entry level position. All applicants will be carefully considered and are welcome to apply if they feel they meet our standard requirements. Full training provided and compensation will be on a performance basis.
Triumph Consulting Solutions is a company committed to helping our clients grow, while helping our team members do the same team. We pride ourselves on being one of the best in class companies in the industry of outsourced sales and marketing, and market development. We believe in enriching the lives of all our team members through personal and professional development, because a strong team equals great experiences for our customers which equals great results for our clients.
Role: Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing Representative
Apply for this job now.