Hydra Acquisitions is an ambitious direct marketing firm that links Fortune 100 companies to their future consumers. We develop and coordinate effective ways to promote our client's products and services. Face-to-face interactions with consumers allow us to build quality relationships, which, in turn, generate a loyal customer base for our clients.
Hydra has an immediate need for a Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing team. At our expanding marketing firm, some of our direct marketing tactics include highly targeted sales promotions, merchandising, and building real relationships with consumers though face-to-face client representation.
Sales Representative Expectations:
· Assist potential customers by answering product / service questions
· Provide information about products / services and coordinating add-on sales.
· Open customer accounts by recording accurate account information.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure.
**This is not a door-to-door, business-to-business, or telemarketing position.
This is an entry-level position and requires no sales experience; however, specific background and/or experiences can be beneficial.
· Minimum of 2 years customer service, business or related experience
· Fast and effective decision-making abilities
· Problem solving and relationship building skills
· Listening and communication skills
**Considering local applicants only!
Successful companies are changing the way they speak with the outside world shifting from marketing to mattering. To do this, Hydra Acquisitions helps develop our clients into brands worth caring about by speaking directly to their audience through various touch points worth experiencing.
Hydra Acquisitions specializes in branding through business-to-consumer direct marketing. This takes out the middleman of indirect marketing and allows us to personalize client promotions diverse consumer markets. The effectiveness of our campaigns and business model has created a huge return on investment for clients, causing high demand for more of our expert services locally and nationally.
Role: Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.