Field Service Engineer
An industrial waste management application company are seeking a Service Engineer to join the team.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Providing technical support to on site customers
- Site surveying, new installations & planned maintenance
- Repair work of installed equipment
- Managing, coordinating & closing out issues directly & via subcontractors
- Servicing & maintenance of biological treatment equipment
- Writing risk assessments & method statements
- Carrying out site-wide safety / technical inspections & audits for allocated sites
- PAT Testing, fault finding & problem solving
To be considered for this role, you must have the Equivalent to or better than C&G Level 3 Certificate in the requirements for Electrical Installations 17th edition (BS7671).
The individual must be flexible and able to travel across the UK to customer sites as required.
The post holder will be based at the company’s workshops near Peterborough and travel to site regularly with overnight stays.
A company vehicle is provided and travel expenses are covered.
Core hours for this role at 8.30-5.30, however a degree of flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
You would ideally have worked within a similar environment as a Manufacturing, Production, Process Field, Service Engineer & Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Engineer
The successful applicant would benefit from a salary in the region of £30,000 depending on skills and experience
Vax Number: 14482
Role: Field Service Engineer
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Apply for this job now.