OneSpan is currently seeking a detail-oriented professional with technical expertise in Salesforce for the role of Business Analyst (Salesforce) to join the global marketing operations team in North America. Unlike typical Salesforce roles, this position sits in the marketing team, and is responsible the management and maintenance of the integrations of the technology stack with the Salesforce instance that supports the marketing workflows and funnels.
This position requires Salesforce knowledge (Certified Administrator) as well as experience in reporting & analytics. This role focuses on improving operations and the automation of processes through the CRM (Salesforce) and integrated technologies. You will be responsible for executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns, operations, closed loop tracking, and the reporting on campaigns and funnel metrics.
The marketing operations team has global oversight and responsibility for the integrated technology stack that underpins the triage and workflow rules that ensure leads and contacts get to the right person, at the right time. The operations team works closely with marketing and sales leadership to create the best possible efficiency gains using state of the art technology and business modelling. As a key member of the broader global marketing team, you will interact with all marketing functions including lead generation, content development, digital marketing, product marketing, and corporate communications.
We are looking for not only a subject matter expert of Salesforce but also a professional with business process experience in applying technology to bring about improvements and resolutions.
- Ensure database optimization, including data acquisition, list segmentation, data cleanliness, and integrity within the CRM, Marketing Automation Platform, and fellow technologies.
- Oversee and optimize the lead management process and its automation, ensuring timely distribution of leads to the sales team, and correct database segmentation.
- Leverage technology stack to provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing efforts.
- Provide in-depth analysis of quarterly Marketing and Sales performance by analyzing marketing-generated leads, and opportunities and generating comprehensive reports.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities and their effectiveness and business impact
- Create and maintain insightful reports and dashboards to monitor the quality and integrity of the data and objects.
- Research, test and assist in the implementation of new solutions and assist the CRM team by testing technology function for various rollouts.
- Answer requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information.
- Document processes to maintain technical documentation for future reference or training.
- Closely monitor and update data automation operations and troubleshoot, improve or re-engineer processes when need be.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience using Salesforce to automate processes and tailor innovative technological solution
- Experience documenting operations and preparing technical documents.
- Experience and understanding of B2B marketing tactics and campaigns
- Experience generating marketing analytics reports
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Superior analytical & reporting skills
- Collaborative, goal-oriented, and data-driven
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize work accordingly
- Marketo Experience an asset.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to "meet" you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer. For more information please visit our Privacy Center