We have an excellent opportunity for an outgoing customer service specialist who has the ability to up-sell and engage with people to join a well established local company.
With excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills you will be the first point of contact for all new and existing customers. Duties include:
- Pro-active daily customer care activities via phone, email, social media and web.
- Activation of scheduled engagement activities over a 12 month period
- Delivery of sales campaigns for related products and services
- Support development of on-line promotional campaigns, e.g e-learning, pay-as-you-go benefits
- Elearning sales and customer support
- Support of targeted membership conversion campaigns
- Registration and new member welcome engagement
- Day to day monitoring of sector trends and articles worthy of sharing with audience
- Support production and development of monthly newsletter/vlog etc.
You will need to have first class customer service skills and the ability to engage and promote, building rapport quickly and offering suitable products and services.
This is a Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week.
Excellent working environment and benefits.