An outstanding mainstream primary school located in Thurrock, Essex are looking to appoint two resilient LSA's to join their friendly team. The position is to work on a 1:1 basis with children who have Special Educational Needs (SEN) across both KS1 and KS2.
If you have experience in any of the following please do not hesitate to contact me:
- CACHE Level 3 qualification
- Experience working with children between 0-11
- SEN experience
- Personal Care Experience
- Experienced working with SLCN (Speech and Language)
- Teaching/Learning support Assistance/ numeracy and literacy support
- Outgoing and caring personality
- Strong behaviour management strategies
- Preforming arts background
- University graduate
If you feel you would be suited to this position then please apply via the links provided!