endevis is partnering with a leading global supplier of value-added, infinitely-recyclable, metal and glass packaging solutions for the world’s leading brands.
The duties of the candidate will include but not be limited to:
- Support the US-based Tax Managers (x2) in preparing the IFRS (which the Group reports under) income tax provisions for the group’s US operations ensuring that the companies’ tax provisions and balance sheet tax accounts are properly stated. This will include the preparation of quarterly and annual tax footnotes and required supporting documentation for inclusion in the entity and Group’s management accounts and statutory financial statements.
- Manage the US federal and state income/ franchise tax compliance process ensuring that all federal, state tax returns and estimated payments are accurately and timely filed. Includes information gathering and preparation of all book/tax adjustments, fixed asset reconciliation, and coordination with third party tax return preparer.
- Coordinate and manage the US state income and franchise tax calendar, estimated tax payments, and monthly reporting of cash taxes.
- Prepare all provision-to-return reconciliations, supporting analyses and related tax accounting adjustments.
- Support the Tax Director in developing supportable tax return positions in pursuance of income tax minimization or reducing the overall cash tax liability for the group’s US operations. Appropriately recommend changes in business transactions to minimize taxes and document, in the form of written memoranda, the conclusions reached in support of the tax return positions.
- Master's degree in Tax with CPA qualification desired.
- 10+ years of tax experience with a CPA firm and/or large company with demonstrated “hands-on” knowledge in tax compliance and tax accounting.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Role: Associate Tax Director
Apply for this job now.