Are you a fully qualified teacher with QTS? Have you completed a PGCE?
Are you looking for your next opportunity?
We are looking for an ICT Teacher to get involved with the community of the school.
About the School
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a full time ICT Teacher. The school in question are based in South Nottingham, who believe in providing a holistic secondary education - one where young people gain the skills, they will need to tackle every challenge and grab every opportunity. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, teaching and tracking pupil progress involved within the role. The role is to start immediately.
Role and Responsibilities:
- ICT Teacher
- Starting immediately
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 (KS5 not essential)
- ICT as a subject specialist.
- Development and improvement of ICT resources within the department
- Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Must be available for full time work immediately
- Must have QTS or completed PGCE - both experienced ICT teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
- Must have suitable school-based references
- Must have or be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced Child workforce only DBS certificate
- Rated Ofsted 'Good'
- Progress 8 Above Average (0.45)
- Strives to inspire and motivate pupils to ensure their full potential is achieved
For all ICT teachers interested in this position, please apply now for consideration, and submit a CV and supporting cover letter.