A regional consultancy firm seeks to appoint an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work with various organisations nationwide. Paying a competitive basic salary of up to £45k + attractive benefits package, the company pride themselves on an impressive client base and high client retention.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Pre & post tender
- Monthly valuations
- Adhere to Management Plan.
- Production of monthly CVR.
- Cash Management
- Form Relationships with Subcontractors.
- Communication with Site Team.
- Working with clients
The company pay very competitively, with a basic salary of up to £45k and a benefits package which consists of car allowance, holidays (+ statutory holidays), private healthcare, and pension.
Qualifications & Experience
- Someone with previous consultancy experience would be ideal
- A degree/HNC in a related subject would be advantageous
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan at Bromak on 0114 213 0903.
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
If this role is not for you, however you are interested in hearing about other opportunities Bromak may have, please call us on the above number.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sheffield, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.