Are you a vibrant Microsoft Dynamics Functional Consultant at the beginning of your career looking for a company who will help grow you to your full potential?
Remote Working: Your base office will be in Tunbridge Wells but you will only be required in office 2 days a week.
Sentinel are working with a forward thinking modern Microsoft Partner, looking for a Junior Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant to join their Kent based Dynamics team to help on multiple projects.
As the Dynamics Functional Consultant you'll report into the Practice Lead and be responsible for:
- Business analysis
- Data migration / cleansing
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone experience in:
- Supporting requirement gathering workshops with clients.
- Writing requirements in the form of user stories.
- Support sprint planning sessions with clients.
- Customisation of Dynamics365 CE, including Sales, Customer Services, PSA and Field Service.
- Running 'show and tell' sessions including sprint retrospectives with clients.
- Preparing structured training material and delivering end user training sessions.
- Managing data migration process and being onsite with clients during go-live' activities.