The Maintenance Worker is responsible for maintaining and servicing utilities and providing maintenance necessary for the care of the facilities.
Shift: Mon-Fri 4:30 PM to 3:00 AM
$13-15/hour +Night shift bonus
- Responsible for executing work to carry out preventative, routine and emergency maintenance as required.
- Monitors maintenance request work orders and performs required services as needed.
- Routinely inspect building equipment and/or systems and physical space and makes needed repairs and/or recommendations for repairs.
- Handles and manipulates plumbing, electrical, and general maintenance tools and equipment (i.e., hammers, screw drivers, wrenches, electrical testing equipment, ladders, saws, etc…).
- Makes trips in the maintenance vehicles as required. Keeps the Facilities Manager and/or Director of Facilities advised of any damages or repairs that are needed on the vehicles. Maintain a clean interior of vehicle.
- Help move departments as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have 1-2 years experience in general maintenance work. Additional experience in plumbing, electrical, painting and/or housekeeping preferred.
Powered by JazzHR