Company: COMPASS HEALTHCARE CONSULTING (RECRUITER)
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is conducting a search for an experienced Billing & Collections Specialist for a Licensed Home Care Service Agency (LHCSA) located in Suffolk County, NY.
Experienced Candidates Please Apply Now for Immediate Consideration.
Position also available to work from Queens, NY office.
Qualified Candidates Must Have experience in Billing within Licensed Home Health Care Agency. (LHCSA)
Billing & Collections Specialist:
- Homecare Billing & Accounts receivable, project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- The Billing/Collections Specialist develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts receivable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Enters status change information to ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Acts as a liaison between the company, government and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Billing/Collections Specialist Requirements:
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Experience working with accepted accounting principles and accounting software : 2 years.
- Prior Licensed Home Care Service Agency (LHCSA) Billing experience a Plus
- Min. 2 years collections experience Required
- Qualified Candidates Must Have experience in Billing & Collections within Licensed Home Care Service Agency. (LHCSA)
Competitive Salary and benefits, based on relevant LHCSA experience
Qualified Candidates Please Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!
Powered by JazzHR