Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Payroll Specialist - fantastic nonprofit About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is anon-profit located in Middleton WI.
- Due to a promotion, they are hiring for a key role in Finance. The growth opportunities across the organization are strong.
- This innovative organization is always striving to improve in all areas; technology, staff development, facilities, benefit offerings.
- One Glassdoor reviewer had these things to say:
'Mission-driven, humble and extremely talented employees. Teams are collaborative and don't appear to work in silos. Budget conscious and strategic leadership. Fundraising leadership with extensive field experience. Open and honest communication with donors and beneficiaries. Diversity and inclusion prioritized. First-rate benefits.'
- The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within.
- They offer excellent benefits, including: retirement savings, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, and competitive salaries
- The role will be remote for now and then move to a beautiful and modern office space!
Overview of the Payroll Specialist role:
- Collect, calculate and check accuracy of timesheets for field employees
- Process pay rate adjustments and position changes
- Prepare, distribute and archive field payroll reports
- Assist the Payroll Manager with any payroll issues
- Track employee leave requests
- Assist with other payroll tasks as needed
Preferred Qualifications for the Payroll specialist:
- Demonstrated understanding of payroll concepts and practices
- Tech savvy and demonstrated Excel skills and ADP a plus
- Able to work independently and with a team, both in office and in a virtual environment