Bonney Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air has a need for an experienced Journeyman Electrician with residential service experience. This position provides 5-star service to our amazing customers throughout the greater Sacramento area.
What you have:
- CA Journeyman certification
- Residential service experience
- Blueprint reading + interpretation
- Conduit and wire sizing, conduit bending, routing, and clean installation skills
- Knowledge of NEC and OSHA regulations/requirements
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position
- Valid drivers license and clean DMV record
- Clean, professional appearance
- Competitive compensation and incentive pay opportunity
- Medical and Dental benefits with company paid premiums for employees and dependents
- Company vehicles and gas cards
- Company provided iphone and ipad
- Company provided uniforms with weekly uniform service
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Professional development and training
- and much more!
All offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of our pre-employment hiring process, which consists of a drug screen, criminal background check, pre-employment physical, and driving record check.
Bonney is THE premier residential plumbing, electrical, heating, and air-conditioning service in the Sacramento region and has been deeply rooted in the community since 1978. We’ve been around for a while now!
Join the number one service company in the greater Sacramento area!
We have an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau and were awarded with an “Employees Choice Award” from the Sacramento Business Journal.
Bonney prides itself on providing our loyal customers with certified premier plumbers and HVAC technicians who always deliver 5-star service. This reflects Mark and Candace Bonney’s longtime philosophy that happy employees create happy customers. “If our employees are treated well, then our customers will be treated well.”
Role: Journeyman Electrician
Apply for this job now.