- SMALL NURSING / PHYSICAL DISABILITES / COMPLEX NEEDS CARE HOME
- ROMSEY, HAMPSHIRE (SO51)
- CQC COMPLIANT - GOOD
- MUST HAVE A CURRENT NMC PIN
- SALARY £34.746 PER ANNUM + AMAZING BENEFITS PACKAGE
This small, friendly, purpose-built Nursing Home is situated in this beautiful market town of Romsey. The Nursing Home provides nursing care and support to 20 + adults with physical disabilities and complex needs.
The Nursing Home delivers high quality care and nursing needs using a person-centred approach to ensure each individual's needs are understood and met with the greatest privacy, dignity and respect.
Responsibilities of Registered Nurse:
- To be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating person centred plans for residents, consulting and involving service users and their families and other healthcare professionals, where appropriate.
- To contribute to the ongoing assessment of se4rtvice users, including observing any change in their health and wellbeing and ensuring this is managed and recorded in an appropriate and timely way
- To be responsible for nursing support, ensuring that service user's nursing needs are recorded to a high standard
- To be responsible for the ordering, safe storage and administration of medicines.
- To support residents with their physical care, personal hygiene needs and daily life tasks & skills as required by their person-centred plan.
Person requirements of Registered Nurse:
- To be a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD, holding current registration with NMC
- Sound clinical knowledge and understanding of NMC code of conduct and relevant standards and guidance
- You will be people skilled, caring and polite person, true motivator and leader leading by example
For a confidential discussion please phone or email Care First Recruitment on 01202 854777 (office hours) or 07771 905550 (evenings and weekends)