£50,000 to £75,000 depending on experience.
A unique opportunity has become available with a client who are growing in size and offer the chance to work on their high-performance radar product range. With global reach across critical sectors, our client is primed to conquer one of technology's fastest growing sectors.
The work will focus on the design and development of a brand-new system which will be featured in a highly scalable architecture. The company advocate a very collaborative and technically challenging environment.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or numerate subject
• Proven ability to design, develop, modify and verify FPGA designs for real time embedded systems
• Experience of using Xilinx products
• Knowledge of FPGA design through life cycle, including algorithm implementation and VHDL code generation
Desirable but not essential:
• Familiarity with PetaLinux
• Proficiency with use of a variety of test equipment e.g. Oscilloscopes and Signal Generators.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email #removed#
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.