MuleSoft Technical Architect- Contract, remote working
Alexander Ash are working with a global information technology consulting firm who are MuleSoft Architect specialised in architecture and implementation of solutions using Mulesoft ESB/Cloud Hub Integration tools
- Experience in architecting distributed, multi-tier applications using Mule ESB
- Create Conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform.
- Good understanding of Architecture principles and ability to simplify complex technical problems
- Blended experience in API/Cloud Integration/On-premise Mule ESB implementations
- Experience in designing high availability environments with clustering, failover/recovery and load balancing strategies for multi-site implementations
- Experience in defining technical reference architecture w.r.t Mule ESB leveraging existing SOA/ESB products.
- Experience in implementation of Microservices/API based on MuleSoft ESB/API Gateway
- Experience in, Messaging (JMS), Web API - SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
- Hands-on experience with open source and agile development tools such as GitHub or SVN, and Maven
- Experience on MuleSoft CloudHub, Anypoint Platforms and JEE technologies, Spring/Hibernate Frameworks would be a plus
- Back-ground in Java/Web Services development
- Good knowledge of Integration life cycle & Methodology
- Frame and implement best practices related to Mule ESB Must be able to guide, mentor and train other team members on Mule ESB
- Must have knowledge on administrative aspects of Mule ESB
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform.
- Create High Level Design and Low-Level Design Documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations - ESB Itinerary using Mule ESB
- Install, configure and deploy solution using Mule ESB 3.x
- Co-ordination of implementation with various offshore teams to create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members, Onshore and Offshore
- Develop governance model for team deliverables through automation in test and CI/CD(Jenkins,Maven,GitHub)
- Assist with the expansion of the BU's MuleSoft footprint by way of providing solution design, architecture, capability, scale, proposals and marketing events etc as demanded.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Role: MuleSoft Technical Architect - Contract
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.