In partnership with Tusla- Child and Family Agency, Cpl Healthcare are recruiting Social Care Workers to join the secure care sector of Ireland which is currently expanding, with the aim to provide a high quality secure care service to vulnerable young people. A unique and rewarding opportunity with plenty of development and progression on offer.
- Provide care and support to young adults
- Provide the intervention required to address the issues which prevent young people from living at home or in foster care
- Promote the rights of each young person within the centre
- Encourage attendance in school and educational training programmes
- Liaise with family, general services and other agencies on the young persons behalf
- Draw up regular reports on the progress and development of the young person
- Be accountable for the young persons documents, information and finances
- Relevant Social Care or Applied Social Studies- Social Care degree (minimum level 7)
- Experience working with challenging behaviour- desirable
- Experience working in residential care- desirable
- Placement experience will also be considered
For further information, please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call our Meigheann Lyons for more information on [... Click Apply...].
Visit [... Click Apply...]