Midwest Professional Staffing is partnering with a local company to find their next Staff Accountant. This role will work closely with the Controller to focus on month end financial reporting, costing, calculations, fixed assets and balance sheet reconciliations.
This client offers excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance; 401k; PTO; and other perks.
Type: Contract-to-Hire & Direct Hire
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Pay: Depending on experience
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and supplemental reporting.
- Prepare various calculations to aide in company performance reports.
- Assist with monthly costing reports
- Maintain fixed assets.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with annual budgeting process.
- Other duties as assigned
· BA/BS in Accounting
· 2+ years of public accounting or related accounting experience required
· Advanced Excel skills
· Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
· Desires variety and working independently
We are a staffing firm dedicated to connecting talented candidates with outstanding companies. Midwest Professional Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. Join our team and reach your true potential!
Role: Staff Accountant - MWPS
Apply for this job now.