Hampton's are currently working exclusively with a reputable Adult's social care provider to support them with the recruitment of a Peripatetic Manager based in West Sussex for their group of Residential and Nursing homes for Young Adults and Elderly with LD ,Complex needs and Dementia needs.
The appointed Peripatetic Manager will be an integral part of the Nursing and Care Services team, the Peripatetic Home Support Manager will help run the home in the absence of a Home Manager or provide support and assistance to Home Managers as and when required by the Senior Management team.
The post holder will oversee the highest quality of care and prepare monthly reports collected for the senior management team.
In addition, the post holder will liaise with residents, relatives, friends, GP, community nurses, specialist, pharmacists and foster effective links with local authorities, local councils, voluntary bodies and any other associations related to the care for residents.
The peripatetic Manager will guide, support and direct home managers to ensure that the home and its staff are providing the highest level of nursing and residential care standards.
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- Recognised professional qualification
- Previous Home and/or Peripatetic Management experience
- Ability to quickly identify problems and develop action plans for their remedy.
- Experience of leading and coaching complex staff teams and has the ability motivate and delegate effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of social care and health issues and their association with external agencies & stakeholders (e.g. CCG)
- 5 years recent and significant experience of working with adults within the residential sector.
- The ability to write reports and to chair meetings
Annual Salary: Upto £45,000 + Benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
Role: Peripatetic Manager - West Sussex
Job Type: Permanent
Location: west sussex, england, england
Apply for this job now.