National Tutoring Programme
Teaching Personnel are looking for English, Maths and Science Tutors to deliver specialist 1:1 intervention utilising the funding from the National Tutoring Programme. Tuition will be arranged in 15-hour blocks, and either be face to face or online, 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3.
Successful tutors will plan and prepare their own lessons plans and learning materials across KS3 and KS4.They have a proven track record of being able to raise student attainment and will provide detailed feedback on student progress.
Successful Tutors must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status and/or extensive experience tutoring KS3 and KS4.
- Have experience teaching whole classes, small intervention groups or 1:1 tuition.
- Be confident to differentiate to a broad range of pupil needs, abilities, and backgrounds.
- Have experience working with low ability students or those who present with SEN.
All successful candidates must complete the following:
- CPD accredited tutor training (minimum of 20 hours)
- Training on Teaching Personnel's NTP toolkit
- Level 2 Safeguarding training course
To become an NTP Tutor, please send through a copy of your CV for consideration. For further information please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch.