Green Lawn Pros is a full service landscaping company serving high end residential and commercial properties throughout the north shore.
- Clearly and respectfully communicate with customers, crew members, and management
- Organize and oversee crew and day to day tasks
- Coordinate all phases of Landscape Installations: weekly lawn maintenance, Planting, Grading, Hardscapes, etc.
- Work with management to develop reports and schedules
- Maintain a Safe Work Environment
- 3+ years of experience as a landscape maintenance crew leader, including driving a commercial vehicle, pulling a trailer, managing crew members, completing paperwork, etc.
- Ability to operate commercial landscape maintenance equipment, mechanical abilities are a plus
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English. Fluency in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Self-motivated, organized, and responsible
- Interest in building a career and growing with our company
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- 6:00AM to 4:00PM, Monday through Friday, some Saturdays required during peak seasons (Spring ∧ Fall)
- Full Time, Seasonal Position (typically March to December)
- Full time position for the right person
- Based upon Experience ( $16-22 per Hour based upon experience)
Please email or call: 978-979-1333
Role: Landscape Foreman
Apply for this job now.