Competitive rates of pay, £2000* Golden Hello, and mileage contributions are just some of the bonuses of joining Kernow House as a Registered Nurse. We have an industry leading rewards package, and fantastic opportunities for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kernow House is part of our complex-care division, offering support to 84 residents with Huntington’s Disease and early-onset dementia. As one of only 4 nationally recognised care centres for Huntington’s Disease, the home offers excellent training and progression opportunities for Registered Nurses. Residents range in age from 30-80, so there is plenty of diversity in this role, and we are looking for a Registered Nurse who is enthusiastic and able to adapt to various challenges. We have an excellent reputation for delivering exceptional care, and you will be supported to continually develop your knowledge and skills. You’ll help improve residents’ quality of life by ensuring their needs are met and that each person is treated with dignity and respect. As a Registered Nurse at Barchester, you can enjoy the freedom and autonomy you need to make a real difference, and will be rewarded with progression opportunities and bonus packages.
You’ll need to have current NMC registration to join us as a Registered Nurse. We’ll look for an up-to-date knowledge of clinical practices together with a strong understanding of CQC requirements and frameworks. Your proactive approach will mean you’re ready to make the most of the personally-tailored training programme we’ll develop for you. Dedicated and compassionate, you should also have experience of producing well-developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and working as part of a clinical team.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• A £2000 Golden Hello* to welcome you to the Barchester family
• Automatic enrolment in our unique profit share scheme, where you will share in the commercial success of your care home
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
• Contribution to mileage over 15 miles each way
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
*Terms and conditions apply.