Company: ALEXANDER ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £75000 - £80000/annum
Alexander Associates are working with one of the UK's largest Design and Build Water Contractor. Due to the buoyancy of the Water Industry and this company in particular, they are looking to expand their Construction team with a Lead Construction Manager that will be able to streamline the management of Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability as well as taking on the responsibility for ensuring a consistent approach to comply with internal procedures and processes.
The Lead Construction Manager will pioneer the management of quality, cost and timely delivery of all construction activities carried out on site. You will manage the wider Construction Management team ensuring all activities align with scheme deliverables.
Key responsibilities of the Lead Construction Manager include:
- Team Management; developing and leading a high-performing Construction Management team.
- Resource Management - ensure ongoing planning of project requirements. Appropriately allocation project resource.
- Management of Health, safety an well being of the team.
- Innovate - innovate using new technologies and processes for the wider benefit.
The ideal Lead Construction Manager will:
- Have at least 5 years experience operating at leadership level (having managed a team of at least 5-20 people)
- A background within the Water Industry
- Previously manage stakeholder groups both internally and externally
- Be performance driven
- Hold a full UK driving license
Only candidates with right to work in the UK should apply for this role